1. Please note that our school is allergy aware for the comfort and safety of those suffering from allergies. Please keep this in mind when preparing lunches and snacks for consumption at school. Peanut and tree nut products are not permitted. Students must not bring fragrances of any kind to school, whether they be liquid, aerosol, or solid. All such items will be confiscated.
Anaphylaxis in Schools & Other Settings, 3rd edition - pdf
2. All registered students must complete a Partners in Learning Contract. A printable copy is available here.
Please read the revised Handbook for details here.
Scroll down to the 'Student Conduct' section.
3. Supply lists are available here.
4. School Bus Timetable is updated each year according to user needs.
5. Calling all photography buffs! We know that many parents take digital pictures at school events and our Yearbook staff cannot possibly get all of the shots they would like. Therefore we are inviting you to e-mail some of your photos to email@example.com to provide our yearbook staff with a broader selection of pictures to choose from for this year's book of memories.
6. A copy of the School Calendar for the full year is available here.
7. The complete Registration Package in pdf is available to download here.