The College Park Elementary School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men
- master the basic academic skills
- value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
The College Park Elementary School operates in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Journey to Excellence - video presentation
Our teachers are immersed in the latest educational research, and are at the forefront of cutting-edge teaching techniques that bring scientific results. Yet they also care about students on a personal level and believe in making learning fun. Hear from teachers, parents, and students about the excellence of Adventist Education.
Cognitive Genesis study:
A new and comprehensive study assessing Adventist academics in the North American Division.
"I want to know if Adventist education will make a difference for me!"
- How well are students in Adventist schools doing academically?
- Are there unique, identifiable qualities that are related to Seventh-day Adventist academics and, if so, what are they?
- How do Seventh-day Adventist students compare in academic performance to their counterparts in public and private schools?